The classic Ranger belt is a must have for any belt aficionado's closet. It is believed to have been introduced in the 1840's to carry smaller sidearms and has been around ever since.
Some say the style of this belt was mimicked from horse tack that was designed to be tightened without pinching the horse's hair in the strap buckle. Other's say the Rangers preferred this belt since the smaller fastening straps could be replaced easily when worn out from buckling and unbuckling the belt. Whatever the origins all we know is it is one sharp looking belt.
Hanks Ranger Belt is made from full-grain harness leather in a 14 oz. weight for sturdy rugged support of your firearm. Chicago screw construction makes replacing the buckle simple. The mini roller buckle makes cinching and uncinching your belt a breeze.
- USA Made
- 1 1/2" width fits virtually all pant loops
- 14 oz. full grain USA steer hide leather
- Mini roller buckle for easy on and off
- Classic ranger belt style
- Chicago screw construction for easy buckle swap
- Never cracks, breaks, or splits