Need a great belt at a great price? Look no further. Hanks LTP (less than perfect) belts are a superb value and give you all the durability of a Hanks Gun belt at fantastic savings.
Less than perfect belts are characterized by:
1. Scars, nicks, and scratches that are outside of our normal range.
2. Scuffs and abrasions from customers trying on the belts to check for fit with their holster attached.
3. Color is out of spec or inconsistent dyeing.
4. Thickness slightly out of spec. This is not noticeable to the eye, but if a belt comes in at .22 when the minimum is .23 it is considered an LTP Belt.
We have priced these belts aggressively and supply of these belts will usually exceed demand. However, there are stipulations on purchasing an LTP belt. We cannot:
1. Look through the belts and pick one for you. LTP belts are packaged pre-inspected so no belts with major issues are sold. All LTP belts will provide the same performance as our Non-LTP belts.
2. Refund original shipping charges on LTP belts. We will gladly accept an LTP belt back for a refund or size exchange with return postage being the buyer's responsibility.
3. Let you know when an LTP belt is available in your size. Due to the fast-moving nature of these belts, they are all sold on a first come first served basis.
Hanks LTP belts are a great value but will sell fast at this price. Even with the minor imperfections, these belts will look better than other first quality belts you have worn for a week.
LTP belts carry a 1-year warranty. We ask that any returns be made within 30 days if possible.
(Press ESC or 'X' on top right to close)
If you are using your belt to carry a firearm
BUY 2 SIZES LARGER THAN PANT SIZE:
EX: 36 PANTS...BUY 40 BELT
For use without carrying items on the belt.
BUY 1 SIZE LARGER THAN PANT SIZE:
EX: 36 PANTS...BUY 38 BELT
THIS RESULTS IN A GREAT FIT OVER 95% OF THE TIME.
100% PERFECT FIT:
MEASURE A BELT YOU ARE CURRENTLY WEARING
This is super easy to do, only takes a few minutes, and virtually guarantees a perfect fit. Just follow the below instructions and make sure the belt you measure fits you well the way you will be using it with any gear attached.
Lay out your belt on a smooth flat surface. It is probably slightly curved but don't worry about that. Just measure through the curve.
Place a tape measure where the buckle meets the leather (do not include buckle length in measurement) and measure, in inches, to the hole you currently use to buckle your belt:
Scroll down to the description on the page and click on the tab that says "Additional
Sizing Help" (on mobile phones scroll down under the description, and you will see the
Now scroll down to the belt sizing chart and match the measurement you got above with the number in the "Measurement to the 4th Hole" column in the chart.
If you are between measurements, size up one unless you plan on losing weight in which case you should size down one.
For example, if you measured 37" to the hole you currently use you should purchase a 38" belt size. If you measured 38" you should purchase a 40" belt size.
Note that our belts are made by hand and variances in measurements can occur. Variances are slight, though, and will not affect the sizing.
That's it! Select your size, double check it is correct on the add to cart button, and add to cart.
And just to be safe, Hanks Belts offers free exchanges if needed, so you never have to worry about additional cost if you do order an incorrect size.