Wait until you get your hands on The Montana belt! Made from two layers of rugged but luxurious bison leather, this belt doesn't look it's best until it's had a bit of wear on it.
Coming in at 17-18oz, this is one rugged, beefy belt that will last a lifetime. No splitting, cracking, or peeling apart ever with a Hanks Belt.
Held together with Chicago screws, you can easily swap buckles if you like, but why? This belt features our premium low-profile stainless steel roller buckle. Super rugged yet refined looking.
The Bison leather is supple, yet the dual layers give this belt the beef to support anything you want to hang off it. The double-needle stitching is rugged and will assure this belt stays together for life.
So when you want to just buy one and be done, this belt is for you. Of course, you'll love it so much you'll want it in a couple of colors!
- 1 1/2" wide for the most versatile fit in most all pants or jeans
- 6 Holes with 1" on center spacing
- Double leather construction for a solid feel and no rollover
- Stainless Steel Roller Buckle
- Screwed together construction with Chicago screws
- Removable buckle
- Ultra heavy-duty
- Double needle stitching for durability and refined look
- 100 year warranty
USA Made of North American bison Leather