A gorgeous hand stitched concealed carry belt that really is a piece of art. Hanks Old World Harness Belt is a true piece of American craftsmanship. USA Made from full grain Hermann Oak Old World Harness leather this belt is unsurpassed in feel and looks.
Available in either a classic raw edge without stitching for a genuine hand-cut appearance or a stunning double stitch with rich oak edge dye.
The double edge stitching is done by hand by the Master belt maker by making one pass, turning the belt and then stitching the second row. No double needle machine here. It takes skilled hands for that fine detail work and the result is simply stunning.
Stuffed in drums with heavy tallow this leather is weather resistant and soft yet durable, and develops a patina that can't be created any other way than simply by wearing. Each belt will develop its own look depending on your individual usage and soon will be like your favorite pair of worn-in jeans.
We use the extra heavy 16 oz. and over hides called tannery runs. Tannery runs allow all the scars and bug bites to show which gives this belt its rich full grain look. It also results in no two belts being alike as the color and markings will be different from hide to hide. If you want a belt that looks like everyone else's then this is not the belt for you. These are stunning, heavy belts just like your great grandfather would have worn.
These hides also vary in weight by as much as 3 oz. from butt to shoulder so there will be some variances in thickness along the length of the belt. This is by design and gives these belts the handcrafted that is so desirable. Rated at 16 oz. these belts can have areas that go as high as 19 oz. on them. A great look and feel and the way nature intended this leather to be.
This is a superb CCW belt and the thickness supports most firearms with ease and looks great. This belt works well for either IWB or OWB carry and will support your rig with confidence which is all part of responsible concealed carry.
You would spend all year looking in big box stores for a belt like this and never even come close. Stylish and pure quality, this is a belt that will truly be with you for years to come.
- USA Made
- USA tanned by Hermann Oak Leather (in business since 1881)
- Harness leather drum stuffed with tallow
- Dark edge dye and double row stitching for a classy look
- No two belts alike
- Color may vary from picture as these hides contain high volumes of tallow that result in varying dye shades. They will all darken with use.
- 16 oz. rating comes in at a minimum 1/4" thick. Hides do vary up to 3 oz from butt to shoulder so some variance in thickness along the length of the belt is normal and desirable
- Tannery run leather shows all the natural scars and bug bites that leave no doubt this is full grain USA harness leather
- Perfect CCW belt for those that need a more refined look
- Ages beautifully and develops its own unique look depending on your individual usage
- 100 year warranty